Hey there! There’s a video I made to help people in our Victorious Me! course remember a sh*t ton of stuff we covered in a more simplified way. I am realizing that it can stand on its own. You can watch it below.
There’s a meme out there:
And everyone raises their hand to choose VICTOR. But what we have to realize is, that VICTOR is a high-level choice. It’s STRATEGIC. There’s a quote I love:
“Strategy without execution is hallucination.” – Mike Roach
We have to make sure that all of our micro-moves, thoughts, and linguistic constructs are aligned with VICTOR. It’s not all-or-nothing… You can be aligned in one area and suck a little in another. There are a lot of little things to look over and make sure they are aligned. I simplified this into “BE WHAT’s.”
- Beliefs – I call this “Uncovering the unknown, and the kind-sorta-maybe known.” Byron Katie wrote: “A belief is a thought that we’ve been attaching to, often for years.” We are really aware of some of our beliefs. Other beliefs are not on our conscious radar and we can spot these by doing some digging.
- Emotions – Thanks to the field of Positive Psychology we know we need to outshine negative emotions with positive ones… in a particular ratio (at minimum) and AUTHENTICALLY. Lucky for us, our brains are really good at focusing on what we tell it to focus on. And when we achieve the victorious ratio, guess what? Health benefits galore and better access to the more intellectual, creative, and socially connected parts of our brains! WoOOt!
- Words – What we say… are these words coming from a place of fear / scarcity / lack? Or are we using words that come from a place of love / abundance / productivity?
- Habits – We spend about 40% of our time looping through habits (without awareness)! We better bring some conscious attention to our habits. Our brains were trying to help us out by setting up these loops. Let’s make sure our habits are truly in line with what’s best for us.
- Thoughts – We can’t control our thoughts, but we can challenge them, let them pass, and maybe set the stage for some better “default” thoughts to start floating around in the ‘ol noggen.
- (Stance – emotional, cognitive, postural… I didn’t mention it in the video, but I love this word: STANCE.)
Without further a-do, here’s the video:
Check this out:
Check out Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Fan Page
According to Charles Duhigg, we spend 40% of our time in habit loops. Is anyone else thinking that maybe this is why life is literally passing us by? We are in computer-program mode for 40% of the time (habits) + who knows what other additional percents considering “memorized” behaviors, attitudes, beliefs, and perceptions.