Artistic Exploration: Building off of exploration #1, grab whatever artistic items and tools you have. For example, I used:
- The end of my bok choy
- Hot pepper
- Candle wax
- Part of a “thank you” sticker
- Cut up book
- My Celsius
- Choose what you want to represent “am-ness”
- Explore ways to obscure am-ness
- Explore ways to show how am-ness can shine through the stuff-ness
- After you are done creating, reflect on: When was I in flow?
Is Your Am-ness Shining Through or Being Blocked?
I grabbed some props… The biological space suit is the form we take here… for our Earthly adventures. The light is our am-ness (spirit, formless aspect).